Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pamela Anderson Renting Out Her House


For anyone who has ever dreamt of sleeping in Pamela Anderson’s king-sized Tempurpedic bed, now is the chance to fulfill that wish.
PHOTOS: Hollywood's Riches to Rags: 18 Stars Who Have Lost It All
The former Baywatch actress has listed her three-bedroom, two and a half-bathroom Malibu property on the Vacation Rental By Owner website. According to the listing, the home rents for $20,000 per week or $75,000 per month.
"I’m traveling so much these days and am enjoying a lot more time in my native Canada with my family," Anderson writes. "I'm finally willing to share my masterpiece – what I’ve co-created with a handful of green architects and designers/inspired by my favorite architect Lautner."


 Pamela Anderson renting out her house
Pamela Anderson renting out her house
Pamela Anderson, Housing Slump's New Poster Girl?
Pamela Anderson has been a poster girl for many things, and now she may become the face of the sluggish high-end real estate market. The former "Baywatch" star is offering her vacant Malibu Colony, Calif., home as a short-term rental at $20,000 a week or $75,000 per month. Anderson's listing appears on VRBO.com (for Vacation Rentals by Owner), one of a growing number of sites that seek to help homeowners lease their vacant houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment